Checking out a new church is daunting, here is what to expect:
- We meet every Sunday at Concourse Village Elementary School at 750 Concourse Village W. [Enter on 156th St.]
- You can learn more about our Beliefs, Values and Meet our Pastor.
- Our services start at 11am sharp every week and end between 12:15-12:30. Afterwards, some people mingle and enjoy coffee and snacks.
- Dress is casual, most people wear jeans and nice tops. If you are more comfortable in your "Sunday Best" that is fine too.
- The service will include music, announcements, a message about Jesus and a time of the Lord's Table, which is optional.
- As a new person, you will not be called out at any point in the service. We do have a time of giving financially at the end of the service which is not required.
- We provide children's ministry for Pre-K until 4th grade. Children will stay with you during the music portion of the service and be dismissed before the sermon.
*This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the DOE or the City of New York.
We look forward to serving you.